Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Solstice Eclipse

I had only 40 minutes to spend outside on my lunch break at work to try and see the eclipse.  My coworkers say there is too much cloud cover.  I say "It will peak through eventually."  When I go out, there are only clouds.  But I had felt the energy building all evening, so I sit down to take advantage of this quiet time to soak it in and listen.

Between the sun and the moon.  The gods are talking.  Everything seems amplified.  I open my chakras, ask for my blocks to be torn down, for what no longer serves me to be stripped away.  I ask for my true self and purpose to shine through.

A desire rose up in me, and formed a single statement...  I want to be a shaman for this age.

The statement was acknowledged.  "It is in you but there is work to do, even as it is being done now."

Should I worry about ego, about my motivation?  "When you continue down the right path, the question of ego is a circular thing.  Once you are there, to be selfish IS to care for the others that are you, it becomes the same."

I contemplate this sameness.  I have a conversation with the universe about divine love.

I look at the time.  Ten more minutes.

I look up, and the constantly shifting clouds finally reveal Her.  Like a glimmering eye, a crescent sliver, being birthed before my eyes.  I cannot touch her with my hands any more than I can my own heart, but She feels just as close.  There are no more words. 

Just... faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment