Friday, February 22, 2013

Mid-Anthesteria Post

I am in the middle of celebrating Anthesteria, and will post all about it, but I'm feeling delirious enough to post now.  I came down with some kind of nasty bug on Pithoigia morning.  I charged full steam ahead as much as I could, so now I'm feverish and drunk.  (Which beats being just feverish, I must say.)  It's been a lovely festival so far, even with the illness.  I hope I don't get much worse, because I would hate for it to hold me back in any way.  At the very least, that hyper-sensitive everything-hurts feeling keeps me constantly present.  (Looking on the bright side!)  AND I don't even need wine to be delirious!  Automatic altered state.  Nevertheless, wish me well...  Tommorow is Khoes, which I am both looking forward to and feeling intimitated about...  Full steam ahead!!!

Wish me well!


No comments:

Post a Comment